#7335 - PORSCHE 911 TURBO BODY (190mm)
1/10 Touring Car Size (190mm) Porsche, the Porsche shield and the distinctive design of Porsche cars are trademarks and trade dress of Porsche AG. Permission granted.
The Porsche 911 Turbo (996) Body is a 190mm wide body will fit wide 1/10 scale touring cars and features the usual HPI attention to detail. The 996 style Porsche 911 Turbo was the first 911 Turbo of the "water-cooled" era for Porsche, and the 911 Turbo remains one of the iconic supercars by which all other high performance cars are measured.
The realistic styling includes all of the unique bodywork found on this first generation of the water-cooled 911 turbo cars. We've also included front light buckets for added realism. A polycarbonate street wing improves the aggressive street styling and adds extra rear grip.
Like all HPI bodies, the Porsche 911 Turbo is molded from extra strong, crystal clear polycarbonate plastic and comes with a clear protective overspray film, window masks and a large decal sheet. Made of flexible vinyl to fit every curve on the body, the decal sheet includes official Porsche decals, headlights, tail lights, and door handles, plus official Porsche and HPI Racing logos! The body also has drill locations marked for HPI touring cars, making it easy to line up the body mount holes.
HPI bodyshell features:
- Fully licensed replica - For realistic cool look
- Photorealistic premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, back lights, official logos and more - For a perfect finish with a lot of details
- Pre-cut vinyl window masks - For easy and precise window masking
- Wheel centre point marks - For accurate wheel cutting
- Overspray film - For a immaculate finish without overspray
- High quality polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance - For extra strength and longer life
- Dimple marks for body post drill locations that fits all HPI and Tamiya cars (TL-01 size) - For easy drilling and accurate fitting to the chassis
- Wings incl. winglets and mounting screws (not for all types) - For optimal down force and cool look
- Decal and mounting instructions sheet - To make fitting as easy as possible