4200mAh, 100C-160C, 7.4v, 2-Cell, LOW PROFILE SHORTY, PRO SERIES Silicon Graphene LiPo
LOW PROFILE - Standard Shorty footprint and only 22.5mm thick for lower center of gravity and less weight!
PRO SERIES batteries feature chemistry developed for the extreme demands of pro-level spec and modified racing, with an awesome balance of power, capacity, and low internal resistance. Compared to our MaxV-SPEC line of batteries, PRO SERIES batteries typically trade off a bit of resistance for more capacity, meaning they don't have quite the punch of a MaxV-SPEC battery, but runtime is increased. This is especially effective in modified racing, when smoother power delivery and more capacity is desired. This PRO SERIES battery also features proprietary Silicon Graphene technology, which stablizes the cells and increases their cycle life & efficiency. For consistant, reliable, professional-grade batteries, choose Fantom Racing Pro Series LiPo batteries!
- Capacity: 4200mAh
- Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.4v
- C-Rate: 100C (continuous) - 160C (burst)
- Dimensions: (L) 95mm x (W) 46mm x (H) 22.5mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- Connector Type: 5mm Bullet
- Balance Connector: 2mm Bullet
- Low weight, especially suited for off-road 2wd buggy!
- Low Profile - Standard shorty footprint and only 22.5mm thick for lower center of gravity and less weight!
- Pro-grade balance of Voltage, High Capacity, and Low Resistance!
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors!
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Includes one set of our high-performance 5mm bullet connectors!
- ROAR APPROVED
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
- All spec and modified classes that can utilize a low profile shorty size battery, for lower center of gravity and less weight compared to standard size shorty batteries.