70C-140C, 5500mAh, 7.4v, 2-cell COMPETITION SERIES LiPo - 5mm Bullet Connector
Developed for the weekend racer seeking a high-performance battery that won't break the bank, our COMPETITION SERIESbatteries are just the ticket for high-level club racing!
Produced with premium grade materials (most from Japan) and with the latest state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, most companies would call this a Professional Grade battery...we just call it a great battery at a great price!
Specs & Features...
- Capacity: 5500mAh
- Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.4V
- C-Rate: 70C (Continuous) - 140C (Burst)
- Dimensions: (L) 139mm x (W) 47mm x (H) 25mm
- Weight: 255 grams
- Connector Type: 5mm Bullet
- Balance Connector: 2mm Bullet
- Simply the best competition level battery you can buy in its class!
- Exceptional quality, performance and value!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- Available in all popular configurations!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors.
- Includes 5mm to 4mm bullet reducer, so that you can use either 4mm or 5mm connectors from your ESC (see photo).
- Includes detailed instruction sheet
- ROAR APPROVED