COMPETITION SELECT - 1480-1519 on Fantom Facts Machine-3 meter
12.5mm ROAR Spec High-Torque Standard Replacement Tuning Rotor
This is the standard strength and standard size, ROAR legal rotor installed in all FR-1 spec motors, except 25.5.
HOW ROTORS WORK: The larger the diameter of the rotor, the more torque it will produce, with less RPM. The smaller the diameter of the rotor, the opposite will happen, more RPM less torque. The stronger the magnet strength of the rotor, the more torque it will produce, with less RPM. The weaker the strength of the rotor, the opposite will happen, more RPM less torque.
Check out these features...
- Type: High-Torque (Competition Select 1480-1519 on Fantom Facts Machine-3 meter)
- Size: 12.5mm
- All Fantom rotors are guaranteed to meet our strict standards, regardless if the "Rotor Strength Test Option" is chosen or not.
- Sintered Neodymium Magnet - Produces huge power and high efficiency. Also, the sintered design provides increased strength and durability to withstand the heat and rpm stresses of racing.
- Nickel Plated - Increases durability and helps prevent rotor from blowing apart due to over-revving and high RPM conditions.
- ROAR APPROVED in all FR-1 spec motors!
- Precision Balanced
- Includes Spacers - To properly shim within the magnetic field.