Developed in the USA with over 6 months of R&D, we are proud to introduce the all new Fantom FR-1 Series professional racing motors.
The heart of the FR-1 Series motors are the stators and rotors. Our stators are made from premium Kawasaki® steel from Japan. Countless hours of track testing went into the development of our stators, which include three different designs, to cover the different wind motors and their intended uses. Our three stator designs are not just different stack heights, but are also three completely different designs! Our TYPE T stator design is used for our 10.5 spec motors and all of our modified motors (3.5 through 9.5 turn). Our 21.5 spec motors use the TYPE M design and our 25.5 turn spec motors use our TYPE RS stator design. Our 13.5 and 17.5 turn spec motors are available in the TYPE T, TYPE M or TYPE RS configurations.
Our rotors are precision balanced and manufactured using a premium grade neodymium formula, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance! All are laser engraved with the Fantom logo and specs!
All FR-1 motors are built up to a standard, not down to a price. If your race program demands the best, why settle for an all-pupose motor? Choose an FR-1 and get exactly what you need for your racing application!
MORE POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
SPECS and FEATURES:
- Designed in the USA
- 10.5 Turn is built with the TYPE T (Only) stator for the ultimate balance of torque and rpm
- Built with 12.5mm High-Torque Rotor - Competition Select Only (1480-1519)
- Precision Balanced Rotor
- Premium Grade Neodymium Magnet Formula produces extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- Maximum Size Allowed by ROAR, 99.9% Pure Copper, High-Temperature Wire
- High-Power / Low-Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs and Collector Ring
- CNC Machined Billet 7075 T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Integrated Can and End Plate Venting for Maximum Cooling
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation - Compatible with all popular racing speed controls, except some Novak ESC's.
- Inspection "window" on side of can, for easy tech inspection
- Infinite Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Includes 180mm sensor cable