NEW v2 FR-1 PRO MODIFIED MOTOR - 8.5 Turn (image is representative of the motor design, but not the wind of the motor)
The BEST Just Got BETTER!!
Developed and tested in the USA, we are proud to announce the all new Fantom v2 FR-1 Series professional racing motors!
The heart of the new v2 FR-1 Series motors are the high quality stators and rotors. Our stators are made from premium Kawaski steel from Japan. The new improved internal design provides even lower ohm resistance, while at the same time provides more POWER and RPM! In addition, our rotors are manufactured using a premium grade neodymium formula, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance! All rotors are laser etched with the Fantom logo and specs!
All FR-1 motors are built up to a standard, not down to a price. If your race program demands the best, demand an FR-1!
MORE POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
SPECS and FEATURES:
- Designed in the USA
- Meets ALL ROAR, BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- ROAR APPROVED
- All modified stators are professionally hand-wound by an expert winder, selected by us to only wind our stators. This insurers that our stators are wounds with the highest consistency from stator to stator, lowest resistance and highest quality winding, for every motor and stator we sell.
- Newly Designed Stators for Ultra Low Stator Ohm Resistence...Equals more Torque & RPM with less Fade
- Newly Designed Sleeve and End-Plate for Ultimate Ventilation and Cooling
Newly Designed High-Power/Low-Resistence, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Tabs and Collector Ring
- 3.5 through 6.5 turn modified motors are built with 12.5mm modified rotors and 7.0 through 9.5 turn modified motors are built with 12.3mm modified rotors, for the ultimate balance of torque and rpm
- Built with your choice of 1 of 2 different rotor options
- Precision Balanced Rotor
- Premium Grade Neodymium Magnet Formula produces extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- Maximum Size, 99.9% Pure Copper, High-Temperature Wire
- High-Power / Low-Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs and Collector Ring
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Integrated Can and End Plate Venting for Maximum Cooling
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation - Compatible with all popular racing speed controls.
- Inspection "window" on side of can, for easy wind ID.
- Infinite Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Includes 180mm sensor cable
- Available Modified Winds: 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5
THIS MOTOR INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING IN THE BASE PRICE...
- Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed (brass shims), complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength and assymmetry and sensor board deviation. The timing is also set to our recommended setting for your application or you can choose a custom setting.
- All modified motors are guaranteed to meet our strict specifications, whether you choose the "Test Options" or not.