NEW v3R FR-1 TEAM MOTOR - 17.5 Turn (image is representative of the motor design, but not the wind of the motor)
More Power to the People!!
The heart of the new v3 FR-1 Series motors are the highest quality stators and rotors. Our stators are made from premium grade Kawasaki steel from Japan. The new and improved v3 stator design provides super low ohms resistance, while at the same time providing more POWER and RPM, as well as better efficiency! In addition, all v3's will be outfitted with our new and improved super-high strength,"Ultra Select" premium grade neodymium rotors, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance!
Why settle for just an all-purpose motor when you can have a motor designed to fit your exact application! Choose your weapon! The all new v3R (RPM) or the v3T (Torque). Whether you race On-Road or Off-Road, 1S or 2S.....We've got you covered!!
Specs and Features:
• All R&D Done In The USA
• New Rotor Design
• New Stator Designed From The Ground Up
• New "Ultra Select" Super High Strength & Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
• New Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy
• New Venting Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
• ROAR® Approved
• Patent Pending Stator Design
• Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
• Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
• High-Power / Low Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs & Collector Ring
• CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
• Infinite Adjustable Timing
• High RPM Precision Bearings
SUGGESTED STATOR RECOMMENDATIONS:
- v3R - Vehicle weight - less then 1700 Grams
- v3T - Vehicle weight - more then 1700 Grams
YOU ARE VIEWING THE TEAM VERSION OF THIS MOTOR, WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING...
- Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes: the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of coils, rotor strength, assymmetry, and sensor board deviation to match our strict tolerances. The timing is also set to our recommended setting for your application or you can choose a custom setting.
- Coil Resitance, Rotor Strength, and Dyno Results included!
- All Team Edition motors are gauranteed to meet our strict specifications!
TEAM MOTOR DETAILS:
Re-Shim (standard brass shims) - We adjust the rotor shims so that the rotor "floats" centered properly within the magnetic field. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearing correctly. We also make sure that it has the correct end play, so that it is not bound up or too loose.
Dyno Test - Your motor is tested on our Fantom dyno, through an ESC. The ESC is set at the default settings (no added programming). This test evaluates RPM, Power and Torque.
Rotor Strength Test - Your rotor is tested to make sure it meets proper specs. If we find that the rotor does not meet our strict standards, we will replace it. With this test, the rotor's magnetic field strength is tested on our Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester.
Coil Resistance Test - Your stator is tested to make sure it meets proper specs. With this test, we evaluate the ohms resistance of your stator to make sure it meets proper specs and to detect shorts. Each coil is tested individually. If we find that the stator does not meet our strict standards, we will replace it. With this test, the stator coils are tested on an Instek GOM-801H, which is the same as ROAR uses.
Motor Evaluation - All Team motors are evaluated using the highly accurate Motolyser brushless motor tester. This includes checking the rotor strength and assymmetry, as well as the sensor board deviation and timing accuracy. We do not include Motolyser test results, but all Team motors are guaranteed to meet our strict Motolyser tolerances.
WHOLESALE IS NOT SUPPORTED ON THIS PRODUCT.