2019 North Island 13.5 Touring Car Championship Winner - Drew Barber
5800mAh, 100C-160C, 7.4v, 2-Cell, LOW PROFILE, MaxV-SPEC Silicon Graphene LiPo
PRO TOURING CAR - LOW PROFILE - Standard 2-cell footprint and only 22.5mm thick for lower center of gravity and less weight!
MaxV-SPEC batteries pack the power! MaxV-SPEC batteries feature modified chemistry, that produces the ultimate combination of power, capacity, and low resistance. MaxV-SPEC batteries were developed for the extreme demands of National-level spec class racing, where horsepower and low internal resistance is critical. MaxV-SPEC batteries also feature proprietary Silicon Graphene technology, which stablizes the cells and increases their cycle life & efficiency. For the Ultimate LiPo Power and Performance, Fantom Racing MaxV-SPEC LiPo's set the standard for high-performance LiPo technology!
- Capacity: 5800mAh
- Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.4V
- C-Rate: 100C (continuous), 160C (burst)
- Dimensions: (L) 139mm x (W) 47mm x (H) 22.5mm
- Weight: 286 grams
- Connector Type: 5mm High-Amp Bullet
- Balance Connector: 2mm Bullet
- The ultimate combination of Voltage, High Capacity, and Low Resistance!
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- 22.5mm Low Profile, developed especially for touring car, for less weight, lower center of gravity and superior on-track cornering performance!
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors!
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Includes one set of our high-performance 5mm bullet connectors!
- ROAR APPROVED
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
- Any spec classes that can utilize a low profile, standard footprint size battery, especially touring cars.
- Any modified classes that can utilize a low profile, standard footprint size battery, especially touring cars.